Monday, June 16, 2008

... Whoops

Hello...

I know it's been a while. I'm very, very sorry to the five of you who accidentally stumbled upon our little blog one time. In our defense, s***s been going down - but in a good way!

We moved in together (I'll pause for your gasps) into a tiiiiny little apartment downtown almost three weeks ago. As has been pointed out to us multiple times, if a relationship can survive a move, we are golden. So far, so good - although, I have been reminded that just because we live together now does not mean that we need to be in the same room/ will magically like the same TV.

That being said... alex finds himself at home during the days now, and just in time for the Euro 2008 and let's just be honest, it's really amazing. Normally, the only Soccer I watch is played by my 12 year old brother or an Xbox game - and it's just not quite the same.

No comments: