Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday, Saturday

Ok, let me preface this post by saying that I am not feeling well. I had a migraine on Friday that knocked me really low and I spent most of the weekend recovering. I hope that none of you will ever know the pained look in the eye of the Walgreen's clerk ringing up toilet paper and tampons for you on a Saturday Night at 9:30 p.m. It's a mix of pity and discuss. I just like to lump my shopping together by areas of the body!

While recouping, I watched alot of tv. I don't find SNL super funny these days, but for whatever reason, this skit killed me. I could not stop laughing at the baby hands! That popped the bubbles!


I hope you love it, too.

... Also this:


I kind of am reversing my stance on Anne Hathaway. I'm kind of loving her lately.

No comments: