Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snooze

Sorry, gang. I know how much you love my insightful video posts every four days or so, but I've been going through a serious creative blank! I'm reduced to leaving long-winded comments on other people's smart, thoughtful commentary.

I'm pleased to announce that after last night's No Reservations: Chicago, I can continue to love Anthony Bourdain and everything that he is associated with. I have to say that I was nervous that we were going to be at odds (if anyone has seen the painful Romania episode, they'll know what I'm talking about), but happily we agree. This city is amazing, endless and the greatest place to live.

That being said: YOU BETTER LOOK OUT, PETER S!



HOW DARE YOU F*CK WITH THE BEAN!!!!


We're coming for you.... right after this sandwich...

No comments: