Thursday, April 21, 2011

The best... around!



I think we all need a little Karate Kid theme music to get us through this week. Seeing the sun this morning made me feel like spring will eventually come and I'll just need to do a couple of high kicks to sail on into the weekend.

In other news, I'm going a little over-board in the arts and farts and crafts department. I'm in the middle of the aforementioned cardigan project and it's taking freaking forever. Therefore, I'm picking out a few quick hits so I can actually finish something for once. What's the fastest thing over? Baby booties, of course. Tiny feet, little work. I can deal with that. The inspiration for the next project came from the site Ravelry.com, which is basically Facebook for knit and crocheters. SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE.

Mmmbut seriously, folks. Just look at these. Look at them:
Via a fellow Ravelry member's (northpoll) photo stream

Wooden apple button. I don't care who you are, that's fucking adorable. A. dorable. The fuzziness comes from a process called "felting" which will be a new skill for me if all goes well. If not, no harm done, for it will be a minimal loss of resources.

No comments: