Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bon Anniversaire

Yeah, so I'm 24 now.

That happened.

Please feel free to share how shocked you are at my youth since I provide such sharp and mature commentary here on my BLOG. This would be particularly helpful to me as this is really the last birthday I think I'll feel comfortable celebrating.

The weekend was spent with my family, who stayed in my one bedroom, one bathroom apartment on two air matresses and a couch. More on that at a later date, but I will say when my 12 year old brother and 16 year old sister started arguing over a half-eaten cheeseburger this morning, the migrane did ensue. It was actually one of my more fun birthdays!

More on that later... feel free to ask me.

On to WAY more important business... Guess what the fabulous alex got me for the ol' birfday? A flat screen TV! Isn't he amazing? What a lil' saver he is... especially when he knows my track record with a Wii and a certain life long friends television!

And, it's Sunday - which means that tv is super lame. And that means that I'm watching The Next Food Network Star. Since it's on TV right now... I guess this means I'm "live blogging" about The Next Food Network Star. Oh, man... I have not earned this beautiful television.

I really thought I knew who was going to win, but after the pilot presentations... I was actually pretty impressed. I still think it will be Lisa Garza. And, let's all be honest... what is the first word that comes to mind when you look at this photo...

We all have the same word. SEVERE. Super, dooper severe. Lots of angels and sharpness. She intimidates the crap out of me. And yet... like a moth to the flame... I'm intrigued.

In a few moments, we'll all know the answer, but in the mean time -- I remained terrified and smitten.

No comments: