Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FAIL

... Ok. I'm really sorry.


I have failed my two readers by a) not finishing my Project Runway post and b) not blogging for like a week. I suck at writing down my inane thoughts!

I'm back, though and do hope you'll forgive me!

GUESS WHAT?!

Project Runway has been blocked from moving to Lifetime! Something tells me that this will get overturned, as the Weinstein Co. is super dooper rich, but let a girl dream!

Also, my thanks to M. S-S for passing on this article about how we should stop feeling sorry for Sarah Palin. It's like a get out of guilt free card!

What do we think will happen tomorrow?

Dear Joe: THIS IS YOURS TO LOSE. PLEASE BE AWESOME
xoxo,
Inner City Pressure
Update: 12:30 p.m.

Terrifying news from Huffington Post. Palin is a good debater. And since this format is in her favor, we might be in trubs.



My hope is that by typing my deepest, darkest fear will mean that it will not happen.
EEK!

No comments: